Have any questions?
Call Us Now!!
Ranibari Chowk Samakhushi, Kathmandu, Nepal
1. Can I search for jobs myself or do I need to contact the local Manpower office?
Yes, you need to contact or visit the manpower office to know about your jobs.
2. Why is recruitment important?
Recruitment is all about finding and attracting the right candidates for specific job roles and attracting these candidates to your organization.
3. What is the recruitment process?
Different vacancies have different recruitment processes so it depends upon the jobs you are interested in.
4. What is your recruitment agency fee structure?
It Depends on the vacancy demand. The structure varies from demand to demand.
5. Is the Agency licensed?
Yes, we are licensed by the Nepal government.
6. Why should I use a recruitment agency to find a job?
Hiring agencies make it easier to find the right people for the right jobs. Recruiters have thousands of job openings at once and are usually the first to hear about a new one.
7. But will an agency be honest about the bad parts of a role?
We will always give you a complete picture of the role, the company, and the problems as well as the benefits.
8. When will recruitment start again?
Recruitment never stopped in our agency. Visit us or give us a call so that we can provide you with assistance.
9. Do you speak to every candidate before submitting a CV?
Yes, we talk with each and every interested candidate before submitting a CV.
10. Do you meet your candidates? If so, how?
We ask our candidate to visit our office so that we could have a conversation and have every detail explained.